Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh happy day!

As of yesterday Hyrum and I have been married for 2 years! Hurray for us! Hyrum let me sleep in and took me to go see UP (such a cute movie, cried at a cartoon). Afterwards we went outside and sat on the porch in our rocking chairs, those chairs are my most favorite place in the whole wide world:) While sitting there Hyrum and I went over our timeline of our 2 years of marriage. Here are a few things we covered within 2 years-
-Got married in the temple
-honeymooned and had the time of our lives!
-Moved into a basement apt that had a yard!
-Hyrum went to UVU
-I did hair while Hyrum worked at a western apparel store
-Took a break from hair and worked for Dish Net
-Hyrum changed his major twice
-I cooked some nasty experimental cassarols
-Family vacations
-Hyrum traveled the greater area looking for a firefighting job (at times we never thought it would happen)
-We do a triathalon sprint together (and with the Jordan family)
-Hyrum becomes an EMT
-YAY!!!! Hyrum got a job with North Ada County Fire and rescue!
-Move to Boise,ID
-Watched seasons of 24 throughout the winter
-Bought a house!
-Got another dog
-Plenty more where that came from!
May not seem like a lot to some people but its been a great journy and we have had so much fun while figuring everything out! After we went over our 2 years Hyrum took me out to Tempenyaki (maybe thats how you spell it) and had some very yummy food. I love those places, they are soooo fun!
I love being married to Hyrum he always makes me smile!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! You really have done a lot!

Em said...

2 years already! Time flies when you are having fun. You should add a trip to Sunny Florida before your 3rd Anniverdary ;-)

Spencer & Nikki said...

Crazy how time fly's... congrats on 2 years!

Marin said...

Margaret,
You are soooo GREAT!! I love how you remembered that PUMPKIN costume that I borrowed and wore like in 6th grade!!! haa haaaa haa haaa!!! ohhh we are soooo funny! I won't even have to STUFF it!!!! Dang, I wish I had that costume!!

steveandjonelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Sept 1st is great day for celebrations. I am a fan!

Alyse said...

Hey!! I found your blog from Ashley's! It's so cute! So I can't wait to finally meet you! Hyrum is quite possibly one of my favorite people on earth! When we head to Idaho to see my little brother and his wife, we'll have to take a side trip to see you guys! Give Hyrum and hug for me! Love ya guys!