Sunday, September 27, 2009

BABY NATION

Its baby nation in our neck of the woods! We're having a little baby April 21st!! Things have been going well with the pregnancy. Haven't been sick, just always feeling like I'm about to be sick, and suuuuuper sleepy. Had the first ultrasound and the Dr said everything looks amazing, and said the baby was showing off while we were looking at it:) So far no cravings until someone says something about a happy meal, jamba juice or pickles. I've been doing my best with ignoring those cravings and sticking to eating at home, but I've given in a few times...OK a lot of times:) I've been walking almost daily minus the days when Im to sleepy to move. In the mean time Hyrum and I are trying to get ready for this business both mentally and spiritually. Any advice, we'll take it!

10 comments:

Marin said...

YEAH!!!! We are sooo EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! You don't need any advice you guys are going to be GREAT parents!!! I can't wait!

Keep walking daily! That is the best advice! It will keep you feeling good, looking good, and is the perfect amount of exercise your body needs to carry the baby!! I'm sad your not having TWINS with me!!!

Danika said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure you're getting tons of advice but the best thing we did was to stock up on size 1 and 2 diapers well in advance. If you can slip them in the grocery bill now, you won't have the sticker shock later.
Prewash all the adorable clothes you get. Otherwise they shrink up into nothing and the baby only ends up wearing them once because they grow so fast.
If you'd like an idea for a baby shower, I asked all my girlfriends to bring their favorite children's book. We had SO much fun and no one book was duplicated! Just an idea but more than anything, definitely do it YOUR way no matter what anyone says!

hayley said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Enjoy your sleep while you can! Kids are so fun.

Mary said...

WHAT!! I knew you two were up to something!!! ahhhh CONGRATS!!! and you had the nerve to ask me if I was pregnant!! pshhhhhh!! I hope you don't get sicky!

Raeanna said...

Congrats Margaret! That is so exciting! I'm glad you're feeling good and all is well!!!!

The Harrisons said...

WHAT?!?! I thought you were on the 5 year plan??

I'm so happy for you! I'm glad Marin, Sarah, you and me are pregnant at the same time! Great minds think alike.

I hope you continue to feel good and I can't wait to see some pics of your growing belly!

Unknown said...

Yay! Exciting exciting! You guys are gonna be awesome parents!

Em said...

So happy for you guys!

Rachel Porter said...

congrats!!! Travis and I just welcomed a little girl to our family last friday. Being a mom is so fun, but the pregnancy was terrible. I never got very sick, but was exhausted all the time. I am so excited for you both.

kimberlee said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that the image of the alien baby floating around in what could only be your mama fluid on your blog kind of grosses me out.

Oh, and by the way, CONGRATS!

One magic word for your pregnancy:

NAPS.

'nough said.