Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby thoughts

In regards to the new article in the Ensign,I will do my best to avoid complaining and posting embarrassing baby pictures of our child. But...
Why doesn't my baby like root beer or candy??? Does this mean I have to eat healthy?? My poor mother and my poor sister Chris have already received phone calls with me asking them what my diet should be. Can I eat farm eggs?? Can I drink hot hot drinks (herbal tea, which I'm drinking right now, and its so blah, I'll have to put a gallon of honey in to make it yummy) and my mom over heard me asking for fries with my happy meal instead of apple wedges. SHAME ON ME. But, I'm way to embarrassed to call up my nurse and ask her these things cause she will just call me an uneducated fool:)
I've been so lucky to not be sick (throwing up) but when my body wants to feel sick I feel like life is over. Mad props to my husband who keeps me kickin, otherwise I would just spend my days in bed sleeping and wishing pregnancy was just a cute belly with no weight gain or headaches. Not to mention to the nightly trips to the bathroom and the 14 year old break outs that happen.
Its all part of being a mom, and if this is all I have to do to receive the blessing of children then bring it on!
I think I'll give it another month then I will start shopping for baby's room. We're lucky to have some pretty Fancy used baby stores around here, so we are going to hit those up. If you have any ideas for some baby room ideas let us know! We don't know the baby's sex, but when we do, its go time with the pinks or the blues!

11 comments:

Em said...

As soon as you know what the baby is- be sure to let me know so I can start on a quilt for the little one... Check out potterybarnkids to see some cute rooms. You can totally do it for less!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Margo! I miss you!

ajensen said...

Hey congratulations!! I did not even know. That is SO exciting. Apple wedges? Who gets those...

Spencer & Nikki said...

Congrats!! How fun!!! You are going to be such a cute mom. Congrats again.

Raeanna said...

I was not a very obedient pregnant mom because my first doctor told me that as long as I did things in moderation I would be fine. So I took that and ran with it! I did try to eat healthy and exercise but I ate what I wanted too...so I am not very helpful! I was 8 months pregnant with Christopher before I found out that I was not supposed to be eating deli meats...so good luck learning it all before the baby comes!!! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

You're so stinkin' cute. Miss your guts

Whitney said...

We've decided to go with your name suggestion. Our child will be scarred for life and probably never have any real friends, but at least we don't have to think about picking a name anymore! Thanks!

Lo said...

Yeah...I'm so excited for you. I'm betting on a girl just because Hyrum wants a boy so bad:)

Marin said...

ohhhh it is just so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet little WILSON!!!!

Anonymous said...

new post please!

Georgia said...

Even though the pregnancy will seem to go on forever it doesn't and soon you will get to hold the little one... at least that's what i remind myself as i'm throwing up every morning! welcome to motherhood!