Thursday, February 4, 2010

McCall, ID


McCall, ID is about 1.5 hours away and is beautiful! We drove up there this last weekend to go to the Winter Festival where they do what some people call ice sculpting, but I call is snow sculptures. Still, amazing. We had fun watching the parade and eating some yummy Mexican food. It was nice to get out and see a little more of Idaho. Although we have been to McCall a few times before, never in the winter. There is a huge lake up there and it was amazing to see it frozen over, people were out walking on it, something I've never seen before. Anyways, it was lots of fun!




4 comments:

kimberlee said...

Margaret,
Look at you, all cute and pregnant! I can't believe you are down to 10 weeks already. It seriously flies by when it's someone else.

Hope you're napping like nobody's business. You'll miss the days when you get to dictate when you sleep.

Love you guys!

Louise said...

when it's my birthday, will you dedicate a holiday blog template to it? i forgot that valentines day was coming up, and was like, "since when is marge into love so much?"

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

MARGARET, I MISS YOU!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Hey Marge, the Molten Lava Cake I made is BETTER than the one at Chilies and definately cheaper. But not as big in a muffin tin, but it's okay b/c you can eat like 3 and it's all the same! HAHA. SO I will definately give you the recipe just give me a call.