Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I've been TAGGED

RULES: search google images to match your answers, only use images from first 2 pages of your search.

MY AGE














PLACE I'VE BEEN




Nobody could ever forget a place like Mendon


Places I would like to go

Wells, England take a peak at some family history


ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES

Cayucos,CA


MY FAVORITE OBJECT:
Stretchy pants fer lyph

FAVORITE FOOD:
Dont ask me to share, cause I wont

FAVORITE ANIMAL:

Gunner dogs


Ozzie dogs

Wiggles dogs

FAVORITE COLOR:




WHERE I WAS BORN:

From Visalia, California came a family of seven!

PAST LOVE:


Barb the Barbie

3 comments:

AJordan said...

nice. i can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I LOVE that you still LOVE licorice! We have a gas station here called Horkleys and we go there to get cheep huge 57 oz pepsis. They also have a huge bucket of licorice on the counter for 5 cents a piece and I swear that I buy one almost everytime I go in there becuase it reminds me of you...tender huh? HAHA I'm serious though!

Anonymous said...

your pics are sooo perfect!! cayucos, mendon...bahah!