Friday, December 11, 2009

ITS A...

GIRL!!!!!
We are so excited!!! Everyone has asked how Hyrum is taking the news, and he is doing GREAT! Although most men want boys, Hyrum is so happy that we are having a healthy baby GIRL! I am just as excited! I couldn't stop smiling all day. After Hyrum and I celebrated with pizza and salad Hyrum said we had to go get dog food. We drove right past petsmart onto Babies R Us and parked in the expectant mother parking (which I LOVE!!) and he took me inside and told me to pick out any little lady outfit:) I chose the floral onesies, and that's just the beginning of floral wonderful for our little lady! We're so excited!






10 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! Little girl things are the cutest.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Congrats! I am sure a girl will be sooo fun. I wouldn't know but I can imagine. I know all the girls clothes are cuter. Good luck keeping the shopping under control. Congrats again.

Em said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!!!

Marin said...

awwwwwwwww that is sooo cute what your hubby did!!! That is just so exciting. I was for SURE you were going to have a BOY!! But a girl is sooo fun too!!! YEAHH!!!!

kimberlee said...

I had a feeling it would be a girl, maybe cause Hyrum was so adamant it would be a boy, or cause that seems to be the trend lately in the Wilson family. I love the onesie you picked out - I seriously have a weakness for those Carter's onesies. Love you guys! We're all excited for you and anxious to meet the little bean.

AggieMay said...

Congrats Little miss Preggo! That's exciting to have everything pink in your future. We thought both our boys were girls before the ultrasounds. With Ian I guess it was wishful thinking and then my pregnancy with Landon was totally different so I figured it HAD to be a girl. Nope we've got a clan of boys. So glad to hear other people are having girls so my boys can have cute little girlfriends :) Hope you manage a little sleep before she gets here- because after that....well it's hard to come by. :)

Whitney said...

I kid you not, Evan and I did the same thing!! We went to Babies R Us and parked in the expectant mother parking! Wow...our kids are gonna be besties!

Anonymous said...

i love that you guys are calling her little lady.

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

Congrats you! i am so excited for you! Keep me updated!

Micah, Rachel & Marley said...

congrats Marge! girls are wonderful. You wil love every minute of it!