Friday, November 27, 2009

HOLIDAYS


This year was a great Thanksgiving as were the years past. We enjoyed the company of the Wilson family, the Agnew family the Thomsons and the Noto families. Everyone brought a little something to fill the food table with yumminess. We ate SOOOO much food! Then we moved onto pies, and ohhh boy, they were amazing! Now we all have to go exercise for 6 days strait. I didn't take pictures when everyone got there, but I sure wish I did because I was so excited to host this Thanksgiving and would love to do it again and again in the years to come.
Next is Hyrums birthday on Dec 5th! I'm excited for him to finally reach the ripe age of 25 with me! Then CHRISTMAS! I have been looking EVERYWHERE in our house for our decorations but could not find them. I think Hyrum was afraid I would jump the Christmas decoration gun and decorate a month in advance and skip over the T day decorations. But out of the blue, there was my bag of Christmas decor sitting at the top of the stairs this morning!! HURRAY! Hyrum "found" them. I think he just pulled them out of his hiding spot. For his punishment Im going to leave him on the roof with a handful of Christmas lights:) We're gonna geek out on Christmas this year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dang it. wish I was there with you guys :-( heard it turned out awesome!

Anonymous said...

hahahah!! look at hyrum and ozz laying on the floor in the back of that picture.