Tuesday, March 31, 2009

POOL DAYS


I would like to thank Mr. Herst for making beautiful pools of gold, I would looove to swim in that pool. But in the mean time I drive by our apt pool and I drool. I would give a million dollars for the sun to come out and stay out so I can jump into the water and LOVE it! Bless Boise, cause the sun isn't staying out long enough to warm the pool water so I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Im going to join the Masters at the Y and swim with them. It sounds like a really cool program, they have coaches to work on your strokes with you and they give you hour long workouts to run while others are perfecting their strokes. They don't swim competitively, but if it has to do with water that is shark free and if its a group of people I can wear goggles with and a swim cap with, not to mention being in my swimsuit around (blah!), well then Im all for it! Now that you all know about it, I HAVE to do it! So, here's to the Village People, ITS ALWAYS FUN TO HANG AND THE YMCA!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Marge! I expect to see you in the Olympics in 2012 with a VIP pass for your favorite sister in law (me...if there was any question in your mind..lol)

Marin said...

oh it is sooo FUNNY that you mention swimming!!! I have been thinking about getting back into swimming again. I miss having a strong upper body (mostly my back!) Swimming is soooo good for you! I really miss just swimming laps and just feeling free!!! I wish we could do it together!! Let me know how it goes! Miss ya Marge! Go "SUPERwoMAN"

Marin said...

OHhh and I really have been thinking about HOW MUCH I really want to go SEE HERST Castle!!! I still have NEVER seen it! And I remember you telling me about it when you went with your family...I think you even sent me a POST CARD!!! You are an awesome friend. You know HOW COOL that made me feel when I got a POST CARD IN the mail!!!!! hee hee!!! :)

Ralph and Claudia said...

The Y pool probably looks a lot like that.

Louise said...

It's called the Master Swimmer program. From here on out, we have to call her Master Marge. It's true.

Anonymous said...

Master...i love it