Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marg VS Dave



So Dave ( my brother in law) and I have the luck of all luckies. We like to call into radio stations and try to win free stuff. Maybe it's because we're cheap and we'll take every free thing that comes our way.

To be honest I wouldnt even post this blog if I werent winning. So far this year I have won two sets of concert tickets and one movie pass. Thanks to KBULL 93 I now have Toby Keith tickets for the 20th. Unfortunatley Hyrum and I have only been able to go to one event. We left early. Aaron Tippin was not all we had hoped for. Couldnt make it to the movie and now we cant go see Toby Keith:(

5 comments:

Marin said...

bummer, that would be sooo fun, i love free stuff

Ralph and Claudia said...

Its almost as much fun to say you coulda as it is to say you did.

Anonymous said...

umm, i can go to toby keith...

steveandjonelle said...

Some people have all the luck. . .

Unknown said...

game on. you're going down.