Thursday, September 25, 2008

FINALLY!


I finally made it. And I don't mean my first time blogging! After taking my fourth firefighter exam, I made it all the way through the process. Marge and I will be moving to Boise, Idaho so i can work for North Ada County Fire & Rescue, better known as NACFR. I will start the Fire Academy on Nov. 3rd. Couldn't have done it without the support from my family. Also i would like to thank Glenn for keeping his ear to the ground and watching out for departments that were hiring. Can't wait to do some tailgating. Go Broncos!

6 comments:

Lo said...

Good Job Hy! We're very proud of you.

Louise said...

Congratulations Hyrum (and Marge)! So happy for you!

Marin said...

Yeahhhh I am sooo excited for you guys!!! My friend here in Sacramento are moving there in summer! She is so fun. Her name is Katy McGee. Let me know if you ever meet her!

GS Wilson said...

Congrats bro - welcome to the fire family!

Unknown said...

Way to go Hyrum. I'm glad to see that another Jordan in-law learns that perseverance pays off!

Faye said...

I am so proud of you HJ! I was hoping and praying that you would find a fire job near family. I know that you guys are going to have a blast up there in Boise. Love you!