Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving


This year Hyrum and I will be in Boise for our Turkey day. Thankfully Glenn and Shawna will also be here along with Shawna's family (who we LOVE!) will be here too. We have been assigned the green bean casserole and some pumpkin pie. I'm so excited to cook and EAT! I'll have to contribute a little Jordan sumtin sumtin for the sake of tradition. Nobody has to eat it, just let me make it:) I love the holidays and Im so excited to get them started. Hyrum and I are also going to be here for Christmas and Im excited to get some of our own traditions going and this year is the perfect opportunity for that.

Hyrum has been working so stinking hard while he is in the fire academy. Its a tough academy! He wakes up at 6:00am, goes to the academy, comes home, eats dinner quickly, goes right to studying, and between 8:30pm and 9:30pm he is in bed. That doesn't leave much time for me to say hello or good bye! But as soon as I have my cosmetology license in hand I will start working at Atomic Salon which is a Paul Mitchell salon which will be great for me to go back and work with a lot of the products I learned and worked with while I was in school. Cross your fingers I remember everything!

Anyways, there is your update!





5 comments:

Marin said...

Sounds SOOO Exciting! What is the Jordan special for Thanksgiving? I'm excited for all the yummy food also. Remember that Thanksgiving where you and I were left in Provo without any family so we went with Jessica "Wootang's" family!!!!>>??? That was quite the Thanksgiving that I will never forget!

GS Wilson said...

We're excited to have you guys hang with us on Thanksgiving!!

Em said...

Sounds like things are crazy busy for you guys! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas! Love You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good deal. Yum are you talking about those sticky bun things you made last time? They were so delish!!! Anyways we'll miss you guys down here but it's all g. Keep up the good work HJ. How'd the 5.5 go? I'm assuming you're not dead...

The Harrisons said...

You like cooking?!?! I didn't know this. I love this time of year! You need to let us know whenever you come to Visalia because we just might be there, too.