Thursday, November 27, 2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE GIGGLE

YUM!!!
John and the turkey lurkey


This my contribution


T-DAY! I love the holiday season! This year was so much fun, we went to Glenn and Shawnas and enjoyed some family festivities. We had delicious turkey,stuffing,rolls,potatoes and much much more. After eating and eating and eating we went on to some good times playing some pretty amazing games. Im not much of a game person, but we played some good ones tonight and don't you worry I made a fool of myself at least 5 times:) Then we moved onto pie times and ELF. Laura gave me a VERY yummy recipe for some pear pie. Mad props to her for a good recipe find. Thank you for such a fun Thanksgiving!

NOW! Time for Christmas!!!! I made sure I was cooking and baking to some very festive christmas music just to gear me up for the season! Bust out the dollar store christmas lights and Hyrums redneck stocking!! YAHOO!















7 comments:

Marin said...

Wow Marge you are quite the BAKER!!! Those look like yummy dishes!! Way to go! Looks like you guys had a great THANKSGIVING! We just went to Fresno with Hayley and my parents. It was fun and delicious! We didn't get to play games though, oh wait we actually played Settlers and i lost:( Anyways I'm sooo excited to bust out the Christmas music! I've been listening to it all day on PANDORA radio!! Well, Miss you! Love the blog!

GS Wilson said...

We loved having you guys over for Turkey Day - what a fun day and some great memories made! You're baking was superb and your game-play even better. We'll never forget Mr. Pat Chwork!

Janessa said...

Hey! I found your blog on Kathryn's blog! I LOVE it!! Hope your had a great Thanksgiving!

Lo said...

We missed you this year but I'm glad you had a good T-day. Wow, baking pies. I'm so proud of my little homemaker.

Em said...

Your pictures are making me hungry! Glad you guys had a great time! Love ya!

Marin said...

Hey Marge, You need to check out the PictureMeMine blog on my blog list and see the picture of this girl with her FIREMAN hubby!!! You need this kind of pic for your blog! Miss you guys:(

Spencer & Nikki said...

That looks like some serious eating... yumm!