Saturday, September 25, 2010

CAMPING

ozzies glam shot
gunner swimming out to nowhere

the dock



don't worry, she was warm


gammy made this beenie when she was born, I was hoping it would still fit









We recently inherited the Wilson family tent trailer so we took it up to Ponderosa (near McCall,ID) and took it for a test run. I had never camped in a trailer of any kind before and I loved it! Especially with Dakota, she was nice and warm all night because we had a space heater plugged in and didn't even have to use the actual heater in the trailer.






Then we took the dogs out to Payette lake and threw duck decoys in the water and had gunner fetch the little duck. Hyrum took Gunner out to the dock and gunner got curious about the water and took an accidental nose dive off the edge and just kept swimming out to the middle of the lake, we were afraid we would have had to jump in after him. SO FUNNY!






We were sad that we waited until the end of the camping season to head out, but we are ready for next year!


3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love her warm outfit! I think we'll be getting one for Blake as the temperature drops here. We miss you guys!

Marin said...

FUN! I wanted to see a picture of this camping trailer!!! Glad that the baby was warm. That is probably why I haven't gone camping bc i have no warm clothes for them! Wish we could have joined ya! She is just so cute!! I loved that camp outfit! How perfect!

Ralph and Claudia said...

Thanks for the pics and post! (Just noticed my "word verification" to post this comment is "tentesse." Coincidence?)