Saturday, April 25, 2009

SUUUGAR


For those of you who know me, and you don't have to know me very well to know this, but I have a problem. I LOVE CANDY, I LOVE SUGAR. I've always known that I could eat more candy, fruit roll-ups, fruit snack etc then anyone in the whole wide world. So, the time has come for me to cut back. Hence that I didn't say I'm going to STOP, but yes, I will cut back. Today I wanted candy so I went to the gym instead. After the gym, I ate dinner. But whats dinner without dessert? Usually there is just no such thing in my world, but today there was. I was so proud of myself...no sugar candy today! I am going to limit myself from now on. So here's to new years resolutions 4 almost 5 months late!

5 comments:

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

you just wouldn't be the same person if you didn't have some form of candy with you! just seeing all that must have put you in a coma!
miss ya

Marin said...

you better take that picture of all that YUMMY candy off your blog or else your going to crack!! Ohhh man, I TOTALLY want all that CANDY!!! I hear you Marge I am in the same boat. I just LOVE GUMMY things!! Luckily I have been so good with not buying any candy. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

BAHAH! that's the funniest blog on the whole planet!

hayley said...

Smart girl. You have to be realistic. I always say one treat a day and try and make it after dinner! The best way to diet is to try and eat all the good foods, fruits and veggies, instead of thinking about what you are not going to eat. Good luck!! I am a huge sweet tooth too:)

Ralph and Claudia said...

I am confident that your sugar cessation "tout de suite" will lead to a bitter end.