Sunday, February 15, 2009

TRUFFLE SHUFFLE

Happy Valentines Day yesterday! This year Hyrum kept telling me that we really should just save our money and just treat V-day just like another day. I agreed, but he knew I really wished we would celebrate. I went to work and when I came home there were hearts all over our front door. I thought Hyrum wasn't going to do ANYTHING so I quickly assumed it was Laura. Turns out my main squeez decorated the front door with hearts. I came in and gave him a hug and said thank you so much thinking that was his present. Then I saw a cute wrapped present on above the fireplace (sitting right next to his tiny box of chocolate I got him from wal-mart) and I got so excited that I got a present. Before I opened the present Hyrum said we need to go get his dry cleaning and get chicken from costco so I agreed to go. We went to Costco and Hy said he acually already got the chicken, and we were at Costco to get my 42 inch present:) He bought a flat screen. I've wanted to get one forever because our old TV isn't HD and we don't see the whole picture. I WAS SOOO EXCITED! What was in the gift bag over the fireplace you ask? Well, just the best DVD ever...GOONIES!!!!!!










9 comments:

Marin said...

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH oh i am sooo excited for you... it just makes TV watching and Movie watching sooo much better!!!!! Can't go wrong with COSTCO!!!!

Oh and yes those pictures on PICTUREMEMINE...you definitely need to have of Hyrum!!! "HOT!hot!" haa haa!!

Unknown said...

Wow I'm totally impressed!!!! That's awesome! Way to be HJ

AJordan said...

you lucky girl. here's to many happy movie nights. and days....

Anonymous said...

um, can you say jealous? well i bet you don't have an old, broken TV to set it on. we'll sell you our old one for $55. it makes a nice tv stand. love you guys! awesome surprise!

Rachel said...

Nothing says "I love you" like a flat screen! Your valentine story is my favorite from all the other ones i saw and heard this year! you lucky gal!

Lo said...

That's what you wanted or what Hyrum wanted? That's a sly way of getting a new t.v. :)

GS Wilson said...

Hyrum, I didn't know you were such a "romantic".
Nothing says lovin like watchin Goonies in front of the new TV!

Ralph and Claudia said...

Bonjeur, madamoiselle. What deu I have for yooou? Zchez some ting I thaw yooou might enzchoy, perhops a leetle tel-ay-vi-see-own? You like? Oooh la la! Magnifique!

Anonymous said...

haha, you are such a firemans wife it's adorable...

love you!