Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS '08

Good morning Christmas
Ozzies cheeks are full


I love Christmas!

SANTA CAME!!



Breakfast




Testing his new pj's





Christmas eve picture


This year was new to both Hyrum and I. We stayed in Boise and partied with the Wilson/Agnew/Thompson families on Christmas eve. They supplied some delicious baby back ribs. Ohhh my goodness....its rare when we get to indulge in some good ribs, and they were soooo good! Then some fun and games and some classic women in the kitchen chatting like a bunch of hens. We opened some christmas eve presents, and the everyone was so nice including us in their gift giving. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Hyrum and I then headed home for some Wilson and Jordan family Christmas eve traditions with our Christmas pj's and some readong from Luke.
Christmas morning ariving at 8:30am, a little later than we are both used to. After rise and shining we headed to the christmas tree with some festive music bringing us christmas cheer. We opened some amazing presents and shared some more of our families Christmas traditions. Ozzie got some wet dog food and a new toy, and he LOVED them both. Both Hyrum and I werent as homesick and we thought we would have been, thats a big step for me.
Then onto Christmas breakfast. Its tradition in my family to have boxed cereal (dad always tries to throw in a little somthing healthy), but along with the cereal we threw in some egss and ham and some cinnamon rolls. YUM! After a quick nap and a festive movie we settled back in our pj's and had a very merry christmas.






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Liked the pj's and the breakfast haha. It's all good we didn't do presents until around 8 when Eva got home from work. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

GS Wilson said...

Holy crap - I can't believe that I forgot to do the traditional Luke reading on Christmas Eve when you guys were over! Oh well, I think my kids are still young enough to forget that one. We loved having you guys over - fun as always!!

Marin said...

Marge you look so pretty on Christmas morning! Wow, your skin is just so radiant!! Too bad I look sooo trashy when I wake up. Looks like you guys had so much fun! What a great breakfast, cinnamon rolls are the best!

Louise said...

for a second there i thought the cans by the stockings were spaghetti-ohs/canned ravioli. . . figured it must have been a unique wilson family tradition. was a little disappointed that you didn't make ozzie new pjs, marge.

Lo said...

I like your Christmas tree. It reminds me of Ray and I's first Christmas. I'm glad you had fun together.

Anonymous said...

you guys are cute...

steveandjonelle said...

I miss you! I hope everything was well. Belated Merry Christmas.