Sunday, October 23, 2011

We took a trip!




This summer we took a trip to the Oregon coast and had SO MUCH FUN! First stop was Cannon Beach, and that town is ADORABLE! I would love to go back every year! I also had a nice freak out because Goonies was filmed there and totally geeked out every time there was something "goonie-ish" around. Dakota spent all day walking on the beach and exploring.
After a couple days Cannon Beach we went to Newport (passing the TALLAMOOK cheese factory on the way ) and went to the Aquarium there and ate yummy ice cream and shopped along the way.
Im ready to go back!!

5 comments:

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Fun trip Marge! I love the picture of Kota walking on the beach! Honestly, I cannot believe how big she is! How did she grow up so quickly?

Lo said...

Miss you! What a cute girl.

Marin said...

WoW i love those pictures. Now I am really sad because we went to Oregan for a wedding and I had all those same pictures in front of that rock and now I have no clue where they are. I think they might have been erased since they are on our old computer :(

What a FUN TRIP!!! You guys are so cute!!!

Reggs said...

I am totally going! Those pictures have inspired me. Thanks for the post!

Louise said...

Margaret, you Gooonie!!