Wednesday, September 8, 2010

update of america

I think we are over due for an update...
Of course I'm going to be a cheesy mom and post plenty of pictures of Dakota She FINALLY enjoys some tummy time (THE MOHAWK IS NATURAL!)
Sucking her thumb is very naughty, but so cute!

Bumboing it up (thanks Jonelle, she loves it!!)


Solid foods are an adventure




People say she looks like her dad. This picture is a winner! :)

BLESSING


Kota gets a blessing 6/13/2010





From back left-Glenn Wilson, Raymond Lo, Hyrum, Clint Thomson
Front left- Ralph Jordan, Ken Wilson






we loved having everyone come for Dakota!




CAYUCOS


Cora owning the camera







Sea Lions









Buried Beck, Brixton and Jordan











"RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND BECK RIGHT OVER!"












cheese












We love going on our bike rides! Hyrum on his John Deer cruiser, sweet!












Festival of balloons in Boise















A pickle mascot,amazing
Hyrum, Dakota and I have been having a blast this summer! We are slowly figuring out how this parenting business works, but so far we love it! We love watching Dakota learn. She loves her feet and talks talks talks. I cant wait for her to say her first word ( probably gonna be "momma" because I'm drilling it into mind by walking around saying "momma momma momma").
We just finished our month long vacation starting out with Kota and I flying to Utah for Mr Bowen Pathe Jordans blessing. I love baby blessings, they always make me a little weepy. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wilsons for a Wilson family reunion. WE HAD A BLAST! But, I cant prove it with pictures because I couldn't find my camera the whole time, so sad! We played minute to win it, went to the SLC temple so Ashley could prepare for her mission to Bolivia, went swimming and had some yummy campfire dinners.
After that we jumped in the car and drove to California. Dakota did great! She snoozed about 85% of the drive. We met up with the Jordan clan and hit the beach! Plenty of tans and games!
We are already looking forward to the next time we get to see our families but things are already getting busy for the next long while who knows when that will be!
I will try to update our blog more often so you wont have to catch up three months at a time!














6 comments:

Marin said...

FINALLY!!!! ohh I am so glad that I decided to eat a banana and check the blogs before heading to bed!!! Margaret your such a CUTE MOMMY. I love the story about you saying "Momma momma momma!" around the house. I can TOTALLY hear you saying it. OHHH I miss you guys. I love the pictures and you guys look so cozy up there in Boise! How fun! Wish I could come visit. And I am so sad that I couldn't be there for the baby blessing. Please call or email me when you ever are in California!!! I will email you my phone number so we can chat!

P.S. I just saw your mom last Sunday and it was so great seeing her. It just brings back so many memories!

Whitney said...

She's so cute! I wish we could get our babies together so they could talk to each other. I say momma around Blake all day long. He's actually started saying it, but I know it's just a sound to him and he doesn't actually mean momma. (A mom can dream, right?) I'm glad your little family is doing well. We miss you!

P.S. I heard about the karaoke you did (with the ipod...I can't remember what it's called.) and it sounds amazing.

steveandjonelle said...

She is such a beauty. I wish I would have held her when we went to lunch! I love to see the pics and I miss you!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I want you to know that when you have kids all you blog about is kids and that's okay! All I want to see are MORE pictures of your kids! I mean kid! I loved the update! you don't know how much we need this! so Marge, the next time you don't feel like blogging, do it anyway, for ME! Your little girl is SOOOO cute! I think she does look like Hyrum, But she has your hair! I still remember that pic of you as a baby with all your hair sticking straight up and you sun was shining through it and you were like WHITE blonde. Well, thats her! I love the mohauk! love you!

Unknown said...

so precioso. glad she's embracing the solids - it means your freedom comes sooner. :) Chris

Ralph and Claudia said...

Muy bien, mi hija. Papa