Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOT A JOB FA LA LA LA


So, I got a job. Besides the fact that the owner thinks my name is ugly and doesn't like me when i wear jeans its OKAY. Not my favorite, but OK. I am a receptionist at monkey dooz. It's a kids salon and spa. You can have birthday parties, get your haircut in a barbie jeep or in a hummer chair and get sparkle nails all while watching your favorite movie:) Pretty good idea huh? I wont be there forever, but until I can pay for my boards. CANT WAIT!!!




7 comments:

Louise said...

Congrats, Marge! Sounds like fun. And even if it's not, I'm sure you'll make it fun.

Danika said...

Hyrum's cousin here. That sounds like an awesome place to work! They have something similar here in Boston called SnipIts but Liesel's hair isn't long enough to take her. Fun stuff!

Mary said...

congrats!!!.. that description made me laugh.. i think they have a place here.. kinda like that.. called cookie cutters??.. i miss you

Marin said...

YEAHHHH!!! Ooo that sounds like FUN!!! I wish I could come and do all that while getting my hair cut! Did she really not like your name?? You'll make the girls have soo much fun!

Whitney said...

Ok I'm slightly jealous that you have a job. Did she tell you she thought your name was ugly?

Unknown said...

I have a little word of advice and it comes from What Happens in Vegas. and I totally think you know what I'm talking about...

AJordan said...

Nice work marge!