Friday, February 15, 2008

V-day o-eight



Valentines day was so much fun! Hyrum came home from school with flowers. I had to run a quick errand and when i came home there was a new purse filled with 12 boxes of Red Vines. Oh bless, he knows what this girl likes. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin. Hyrums very first time eating there so that made is more fun. Then we walked around till our movie started and ended up watching MTV film a Dance movie Called Mall Dance, or something like that. Then we went to our movie and had a wonderful night. Im so lucky to have such a good guy.

4 comments:

jonelle said...

What an awesome Valentine's Day. Do you remember when we went to Red Robin for Valentine's like 5 years ago?? It was you, me, Melissa and Laura, then we went cruising down state street. :o) Hyrum is so sweet, what a good husband.

Marin said...

Awww that is sooo tender!! He definitely knows what this girl wants!!! mmmm RED VINES, I'm coming over!!! That is fun!! Wait, no, it was really Hyrum's first time at RED ROBIN!! That is crazy...what burger did he get?? He should get the Royal Red Robin burger, it is loaded with stuff!! (that's one of Justin's favorites!) Well I'm glad you two had a great Valentine's day!!

The Harrisons said...

How cute!! He knows just what to get you. Travis still needs help with picking out presents for me.

Katrina said...

Sorry to invade your blog - I'm Bonnie's older brother Bruce's kid. (Can you follow all that?) I traced you through Faye's blog, which is linked through all of my sibs blogs, and thought I'd check in on the newlyweds.

You look like you're having a fantastic time, and I had to laugh b/c you and my honey share a love of Red Vines. Not twizzlers, not the niblets, just Red Vines. Glad that you had an awesome VD.